Wednesday, September 19, 2007

What's the buzz? Tell me what's a-happening...

I get it, ya'll don't like how I'm not posting......so let me tell you what all has been going on.

I got cast in the fall main stage production of Gint. I was up for the lead, but the damn script....the minor characters are more difficult to play and require a greater ability to have variety. And for that reason I was not cast as the lead -- which is a good thing, I suppose, except for the one little detail: It looks shitty not to have leading roles on your resume!!!
Okay, over it.

I'm slacking in my core class. The professor is allowing it. "I need you guys to watch this video, but just in case you can't see it when it's on TV I'm going to give you the answers to the worksheet in class." Yes, that's how I'm earning my participation grade. Dead serious.

As for my little adventure back home to Rhode Island this weekend...it was because I had a film gig. For a web series. And it sounds like it will be the first of several appearances I have on the series. My video isn't even out yet and the character is already getting involved from his Bebo...
My friends Kat and Katie came with me. To make the weekend even better, it was my mom's birthday. And the last full Waterfire of the season. And the Dark Lady was having it's Gay-sha block party!

In other news, a few pop culture things that irk me:
The Backstreet Boys have too many things in common with their songs. For instance, their two most recent "hits" (that I know of) are "Inconsolable" and "Incomplete". Can we get a new first syllable, boys? Aside from the similarities between the words themselves, both songs suck. Course, I have never been a fan of them so...maybe I'm biased?

Next on the agenda: Chris Cocker, or whatever his name is. The boy weeps in the defense of a tragic mess and, dare I say, a lost cause (Britney Spears) and suddenly shoots to stardom. Can I just throw this out there: he's OBNOXIOUS. His hair is bad. His face is bizarre. I'd rather listen to nails on a chalkboard than his heinous voice. And could you be any more....(for lack of a better word) gay? Seriously, get a personality and follow it up with your sexuality, not the other way around.

Aaaaand, on a totally seperate note...how's this for exciting: Expressmen Interviews My Friend Tony Gibble!

2 comments:

expressmen said...

hello ramblings and grahamblings, just want to thank you for the shout out. yes, tony is really a very excellent model to work with, very easy and definitely he is right now the hottest model in blogosphere and in the modelling ramp. he has the personality, the looks and the professionalism to succeed. more power to tony gibble and thank you again for the shout out.

all the best,

patric
always exciting. always expressmen.

Anonymous said...

Hey Buddy!

Thanks so much for your continued support! You rock and I'm so glad we met by such weird circumstances that day!!

Congrats also on your casting!! That's awesome and I know you will be fantastic!!

Thanks for featuring Ryan... I LOVE that man!! ;)

PS... we need to hang soon!
Much Love,
ToNy G