Monday, November 24, 2008

O. M. G.
I haven't written here in waaaay too long and I apologize for that. A lot of stuff has been going on.

First, there was the apartment drama. I don't want to go into in too much detail, but suffice to say I've moved. And Chris has moved in with me! BIG step, right? But so far it's working really well. :)

We seem to be making all of the classic blunders in a relationship, actually, and none of them to be screwing us up. We survived the distance, now we're surviving moving in really early in the relationship. And, oh yeah, we went into business together. Yeah! We started an events promotion company called CSGS Events, and outside of school, that's been taking up all of my time.

We're looking forward to our first event this coming Wednesday:

It's a BIG event, and if you happen to be anywhere within, oh let's say, 100 miles then I totally encourage you to come by!

I've also been working on my senior project, which is almost done. In fact, I'm getting really close to being able to graduate. College is so close to being over, I can taste it!!! I'm thrilled. Beyond thrilled!

Also, I've been cast as Caliban in The Tempest, a role I've wanted for a very very long time so I'm very excited about that. The show goes up in February.
So everything is looking up right now. And I'm really excited for Wednesday night!

1 comment:

A Lewis said...

Don't you ever disappear for that long again...or I'll pull this car over ... I swear I will.