Friday, June 22, 2007

Weird....

I'm going to do a pretty person of the week when I get home from work tomorrow. In the meantime, I have to tell you about this thing...

I spent all night after my final Italian class hanging out with Joey and his boyfriend, which was tons of fun. Then I get in my car, and started to drive away. This guy sprints across the street, so I put on the brakes and don't hit him.
Eye contact.
And the man is HOT.
Anyways, I keep going, he gets in his car, whatever.
I'm stopped at a red light and he pulls up beside me. My windows are down. So are his. "What up boi?" he says.
Okay, so this is a little creepy and I'm feeling really weird about this. But at the same time I'm like...I must have this guy -- in the sluttiest sense. Anyways, light turns green, I drive away, he tags along for a while then turns a corner and honks his horn at me.
I'm still like totally riled up for no reason despite how creepy this whole thing was. I mean like, still as in...as I'm writing this. I don't know what fucking mind-control-mojo this guy is working.

Anyways, so now I'm desperately lusting after some guy who I might, if I'm lucky, be able to recognize on sight and I know nothing about him other than the fact that he's very outgoing and self-confident and drives a silver car.
Now, I can rationalize that this isn't gonna happen (and probably shouldn't because hello creepy), but I can dream, right? :-P

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hmmm. Daydreaming and I'm thinking of you..." There was a song that went like that. Ever heard it?