Friday, June 22, 2007

Me me me me!

It's my birthday!!! I'm 20 years old!

Thanks for tagging me Shaney, I finally got around to it!

Pieces of Eight - Simply list 8 things about yourself that no one may be aware of!
So here goes:
  1. I hate beans. All beans.
  2. I think my health teacher in high school may have been mildly insane from the fact that she has only ever slept with one man, but somehow the idea is so romantic that it fascinates me.
  3. My mother is a published author and my father is an actor and attorney.
  4. I do have one festish: underwear.
  5. I hate feet!!
  6. I'm a total camera whore; not having a camera is killing me!
  7. I passed my driver's test with a pretty high score: especially considering that I'd been driving for about a week!
  8. I have only ever parallel parked twice.

Tagged are:

That's good enough, right?

10 comments:

Brad said...

Happy Birthday, Graham! I hope you get everything you wish for...

Sue said...

You silly goose! I already did this meme!

Congrats on being 20!!! How does it feel to not be a teenager?

littlesamosa said...

Happy Birthday Graham (again)!!! Have a great day today and always!

Chris said...

Happy birthday!

Enjoy 20--it's a fantastic time (says the old man...)

alexsander said...

aww Happy Birthday buddy! hope you had a great time... I m sure you did!

Hugs

Alexsander

Nick said...

happy birthday mate :)

Sh@ney said...

Oh to be 20 again...lol
Many Happy returns young man!
I am the opposite & will NOT eat peas! I am suprised all teachers are not mildly insane having to put up with little shitheads all day...I was a bad boy at school - rebelled in a manner of speaking.
You might want to learn to appreciate feet babe, they the only reason your standing up!! *winks*
Fluked your drinving test huh...;P
Good for you, it shows you have confidence in yourself...
cheers for participating...xoxo

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed this! I was busy celebrating my birthday, too! Hope it was SWELL, sweets!

Grahamburger said...

Thanks for all the bday wishes guys! As you can now read, it was fabulous.

Shaney, they never asked me to parralel park or you better believe I still would not be driving. :P

Chris and Nick, welcome to my blog! I hope to hear more from you guys. :)

Oh, and happy belated to you too Eric!

Paisid said...

happy belated birthday!