Thursday, August 30, 2007

Pretty Person of the Week: Ryan Phillipe

This week, we're dealing with actor Ryan Phillipe.

(Thank Kayla for this one, she suggested him and I don't blame her.)

I mean, how can you begin to describe this guy? He's so effin' beautiful. Those killer eyes, the lips...that chin! Mmmmmfff!

And not to mention the sexy body...

....or incredible talent. He's been an actor in 34 film projects. My favorite of course is the movie 54. A hot hot movie.

Something about him just has this kind of innocent vibe, which is soo cute. Well....some times he does. Not always. :-P

I really don't have much else to say....so have a bunch of pictures.

Have I mentioned lately that I love hot men and water?

5 comments:

Brad said...

Oh yeah, I've noticed him for a long time. But really, he's ALMOST too pretty to be a boy.

Grahamburger said...

There is no such thing as being "too pretty to be a boy", Brad...I thought that discovery was why we were gay! :P

Sue said...

Yes, he is quite the studmuffin. It should be interesting to see how he ages since he looks so boyishly pretty.

Sh@ney said...

He was very sexy in Studio 54! He really does have that youthful glow about him. NICE ONE!

TWISI said...

He is so PURDY, not crazy about his personality, but all the rest of him is quite yummy!