Thursday, September 13, 2007

Double the fun!

No, this isn't a gum ad...

This is your Pretty People of the Week. Yeah, I skipped last week on purpose (however, not writing anything else at all was not on purpose. :P) See, I was saving up for this double dose of hotness: Benjamin Bradley AND Ethan Reynolds, the Ginch Gonch boys.

These two are a total phenomenon. They've shot the popularity of not just Ginch Gonch but men's lingerie through the roof. I was watching some video about that a few weeks ago. No, I don't remember the video, I don't remember where I found it. It was a while ago. But it was talking about how these two are like a stroke of advertising genius.

And let's face it, who wouldn't want a product sold by guys like this? They're sexy and adorable, hot and cute, and dare I say it? Even beautiful. And on top of that they exude charisma. I'm not saying they're like world-leader material (but then again, how many world leaders have charisma these days? :P), but I am saying these two are charming. I haven't met them (yet, but I keep telling myself it's only a matter of time with the way they travel and the way I party)

Uhm...and how cool is that their job is to go to awesome events and parties and chill in their underwear? Seriously, where can I get an application?

Also, can ya'll see where Ethan had been a blond (still hot, but like seriously blond). Now his hair is as hot as I've seen it in any pictures of him -- dark with red in it! Now I'm pretty thoroughly convinced they can't get any hotter. We'll see.
In totally self-centered news? I came to realize something awesome about the fact that mommy and daddy have stopped paying my credit card bill: I can buy Ginches or AC or AussieBum or any of the underwear that I have been dying to get my hands on for dancing! Exciting? I think soooo!
See, every cloud has a silver lining. Or, at least, some kind of lighter colored, shiny lining.

Ooooh, I found the video I was talking about earlier!!!
Benjamin, Francesco, and Ethan....yeah, I kinda can't even handle this pic. Too much hot, like staring at the sun.

If you want to know more or follow their travels or look at more pictures or...y'know, whatever. (Know what I mean, know what I mean, say no more, say no more :P) here's their 'spaces:
Benjamin Bradley's Myspace
Ethan Reynold's Myspace
Project BE (Benjamin's Site)
Brat Boy School (Ethan's Site)

PS I promise I'll write a real update tomorrow night. Promise promise promise!

Disclaimer: I definitely took all these pics off of the sites I linked to above. Actually, pretty much just the 'Spaces.

10 comments:

Brad said...

I'm glad you promise, promise, promise to update about yourself tomorrow, because I'd rather here about YOU than Ethan any old day.

Brad said...

Hear, that is...

Grahamburger said...

Brad...why?? :P

Brad said...

Why? Because you're far more interesting.

Grahamburger said...

Okay, gonna have to respectfully disagree with that one, Brad. :P

Sue said...

I agree with Brad. You are way more interesting than Ethan any day of the week. I used to read Bratboyschool. Trust me.

Grahamburger said...

Ya'll are crazzzy.

Sh@ney said...

I have to agree babe, knowing more about what's happening in your life far outweighs some preety bleach blonde twinkie or another prime beef studlet...Might be nice to look at but thats ALL.
So what about you huh? xox

Anonymous said...

It's all about Ginch Gonch now. I'm buyin' all the cute underwear I can find. Screw A&F.

:D

Grahamburger said...

Cody, nobody sees your underwear...:P