Monday, May 05, 2008

Soooooo...about that diner guy, right?
I'm gonna guess he thinks I'm a retard but he seems to think Tyler's a catch. I'm just going to bite my tongue now, because it seems my despising Tyler is now being viewed as out-of-line. Since he's friends with my friends, I apparently must be nice for more than just the promise time for Amanda's birthday.
Honestly, I think drinking bleach would be healthier, but if it keeps everybody happy....

Or, wait, no. If I do things to keep people happy at the sacrifice of my own happiness, then the point of me dating my ape-faced, emotionally abusive, evil ex-boyfriend and the point of everything I went through in high school is totally lost. So what the solution here is, I'm not real sure. One thing's sure: bleach will taste like crap, so that is not an option.

In happier news, I've knocked down two exams and I think I did quite well. I've also gotten my stitches out and have much better use of my left arm now. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The doctor even said, when I asked, that if I thought I could drive, I should, so long as I'm not on pain medication. Which means, I can drive places that aren't parties or clubs because those are places where I need to be medicated for the jostling that I'm going to go through.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Bleach is toxic G, don't be drinking it!!!

Great news on the medical front!

Kisses!