Wednesday, August 06, 2008

"No way to control it, it's totally automatic"

I haven't written in a while because -- and this will shock you -- I have not had anything particularly exciting going on. I'm still dating Chris, I'm still working at Dark Lady, I still don't have a day job, and I still don't have an apartment (though I just got a lead on one). I'm still in physical therapy and my elbow is getting better every day. Isn't this all so droll? There haven't even really been any big parties or anything or shocking plot twists in my life. I'm fine with that, but how can you stand it? :P

Anyways, instead I thought I'd do a little "Our Favorite Hotties" update for all of you. (Starting, of course, with me and Chris....but we just did that one.)

First, of course, is Ethan Reynolds. I don't think I mentioned that he started a group for go go boys and strippers and such on Myspace? Well, it's been a great networking tool. That's not really news about him. I don't have much news about him, except that he enjoyed his birthday except for the black eye he got (and then used to his advantage in this photoshoot!)

And, of course, he appeared at San Diego Pride for Krave Nightclub. (Okay, I'll be honest, I just wanted to show the picture of him with the writing all over him. I didn't think you'd mind.)

Now, truly, there have been some busier hotties out there. I haven't talked about him much, but this guy like never ever takes a break or day off, I swear. Which is totally not a bad thing because then there's zillions of pictures of him which is fine by me and everyone else I'm sure.
Cody Fallon has a major interview coming up in Beautiful. If you're unfamiliar with the website, shame on you! They've got great taste and are long time fans of Roman Heart (much like myself). So, what's not to love? Anyways, Cody seems really excited about this interview (on Myspace anyways) so I'm guessing it's going to be a big deal and it's going to be great.

4 comments:

A Lewis said...

Nothing exciting going on? Get with it, Mister!

Grahamburger said...

Oh, c'mon Lewis! Give me a break! When was the last time I was relaxed? :P

TWISI said...

sometimes having nothing going on is SUCH a welcome relief

J said...

I'm sure the cooler autumn temperatures will bring some hot adventures for you.

Great blog!